Lübeck is where traditional entrepreneurship, excellent universities and research institutes form a vivid commerce and science hub.
Since the middle ages, the “Queen of the Hanseatic League”, has been the place for innovation and trade.
Today, it is a dynamic regional centre with 4 higher education institutions and the largest companies of the state. The seaside city is cosmopolitan yet linked to its tradition. Situated in the Metropolitan Region Hamburg it is easily accessible from the Hamburg airport.
Apart from a good connection to motorways and trains, it also has one of the largest German sea ports. On site one will be enthused by maritime atmosphere, brick gothic and the UNESCO World Heritage scenery of the old town island. Just a stone’s throw away, the fine beaches of the urban seaside resort Travemünde wait to be visited.
Be it meeting, conference or congress – our vibrant Lübeck will captivate you. Take a deep breath of fresh sea air, refuel your energy and be inspired!
Our strong network of partners of certified conference and congress centres, hotels in all price ranges, exceptional event locations and professional service providers is our answer to your wishes for the perfect event.
Your congress is your flagship, which is why we take care of organising your entire convention programme and our primary contact person plans every detail together with you.
Our Free Convention Service for you:
- Location-scouting for the ideal conference or event venue
- Arrangement of attractive hotel contingents, recommendation of service providers
- Information and booking of day programmes and incentives
- Best local knowledge and strong ties to all relevant sectors in town
- Public relations, footage and press contacts
- Deutsche Bahn event ticket
- Consultation for your congress pitch
- Organisation of educational trips, site-inspections and technical visits
- Planning, consulting, speaker and artist referral
- Informative literature for congress delegates